One of the most popular salads among those who strive for a balanced diet is the “Vitamin” salad. We offer you to upgrade it and turn it into a vegan salad “Protein-a” with a fillet from VISION MEAT. The recipe will take time, but the result is a delicious and fresh portion rich in proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- 500 g fresh mix of green salads with radicchio, iceberg and arugula
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes
- 50 g mix of black and white quinoa
- 50 g of mung beans
- 1 fresh cucumber
- 1 pack of Vision Meat Fillet
- Start by washing the beans under running water.
- The cooking time for mung beans is about an hour and a half, with no need for pre-soaking.
- Wash the quinoa in the same way. Boil it in water 1:2. Add a pinch of salt for better taste.
- Let the beans and quinoa to drain.
- Wash the fresh mix of lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and the cucumber into thin slices.
- Take out Vision Meat Fillet from the freezer and unpack. Pour some oil into a preheated pan or on a hot plate and bake for 4 minutes on each side, until golden crust. Cook without thawing. For best taste, follow the cooking instructions and consume immediately after cooking.
- Place the fresh green salad mix in a flat or salad bowl. Add the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, quinoa and beans.
- Place the plant-based Vision Meat fillet over the green canapé of vitamins.
- Garnish with olive oil, balsamic dressing or lime for a fresher taste.
Serve and consume the salad immediately after its preparation. You can combine it with fresh homemade lemonade, sangria or a glass of white wine.
In order to achieve optimal taste and richness of nutrients, we recommend that you select your products from stores with quality and verified food products.