Is it possible to cook in minutes and still get tasty and good-looking meals? Of course, with the help of a jar of VISION MEAT vegan tuna. Our plant-based “fish” is ready for direct consumption and can easily be added to dishes that combine well with seafood.
Here is our suggestion for such an easy and quick recipe:
Necessary products for 2 servings:
- 200 g vegan tuna VISION MEAT in a jar
- 300 g of Casarecce pasta or another favorite Italian pasta
- olive oil or other cooking fat of choice
- cherry tomatoes
- 100 g of canned baby peas
- sprig of fresh basil
- salt to taste
Preparation time: 5 – 10 minutes
Method of preparation:
- Boil the selected pasta until done in salted water, according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the cooking fat in a deep pan or another suitable vessel. Add the baby peas and leave for 2 minutes.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan for another minute. Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and add it to the stewed vegetables.
- Open a jar of VISION MEAT plant-based tuna and add the desired amount to the pasta prepared in this way.
- Add salt to taste and stir gently so that the vegetables do not crumble.
- Serve on deep plates and place a sprig of fresh basil on top of the pasta.
- For a fresher taste, you can add the cherry tomatoes at the end instead of cooking them.
- You can safely add your favorite spices to the recipe or replace ingredients according to your preferences.
- For a more saturated Mediterranean taste, you can add to the dish the olive oil that is in the VISION MEAT vegan tuna jar.
Enjoy your meal!